Friday, August 22, 2008

Nothing really new to post this week

It has been a boring week in our house. The kids are mostly settled into school and I'm STILL job searching. I do have 2 interviews next week. I am just hoping to get at least one of them. Wait and see is all I can do. I did get the chance this morning to take a few pictures. Since Anthony will only let me walk with him to the end of the driveway, I saw a Hot Air Balloon in the distance. I had to really zoom to get the pictures. I learned that Zooming in you need to be VERY still, I'm not one of those people. I was swaying,shaking and everything turned out blurry. I walked over to the van and propped my arms on there for stability and it helped. So outta 30 pictures I took, 3 turned out kinda good.





I am going to a wedding this weekend. Moms boss' daughter is getting married and Mom didn't want to go alone, so I got the "Will you be my date" call last month. Chris is coming over to the house and the boys are gonna have a pizza and movie night, only till Uncle Chris has to leave for work. Mom and I went to get a few wedding presents for the group of people there in her office. They decided it would be cheaper to all pitch in $25 each. I think after all said and done we had $150 to spend then others who pitch in today will go towards a gift card she will get this evening. It sounds like it's gonna be a pretty wedding. Her gift registry was outrageous. She had the top of the line Cookwear set only cost $599, and someone bought it. We did however was able to pick out a few very pretty things on her list. I think she will like. Better get going and get Andrew up for school.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...Love this picture....the homes are so pretty and new...Yes, AMY if you zoom in with your camera, you have to be very still...even if you are perfectly still...the quality of the photo isn't there...but you did a good job...