Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun Sunday at IT'Z and spending time with a Dear High School Friend....

Since My mother is a part time professor at Colorado Technical University here in the springs. Today was a CTU Student and Faculty day at a fun place called IT'Z. We got an all you can eat buffet, soda, 50 game points and a free ride card all for $1 per kid and $2 per Adult. We went a few months ago right after they opened it ran around$100 when all said and done. It was crazy!!! Mom bought the tickets Thursday on her lunch hour and spent over 5 hours there today. I emailed my Best friend from High School since she is a student at CTU herself. She said she was going to be there with her 2 boys and sister. We ended up spending all the time playing, eating and having a blast. It was great seeing her again. I met up with her and her sister back in October at a restaurant just down the street and we had a blast. We got so loud, we were on the verge of getting kicked out. We had at least 12 years to catch up on. We lost contact right after I got married and just found each other again about 2 years ago. She has to very sweet boys Tyler and Zander. Our boys hit it off in a heartbeat. I think they have many years of being best buddies like there mom and I are. She hung out with Marshall and I when we were dating. I met Sam my Freshman year of high school here in Colorado and we too hit it off right away. I couldn't have wished for a better friend then her. We are truly 2 peas in a pod. Loves Ya Sammykins!!! We all had a blast tonight and here are a few pictures to prove it!!!


BESTIES 4 LIFE!!!




She is one crazy lady and that's why were are best friends!!!



AJ in the grey shirt, Zander in the red shirt and Tyler in the orange shirt...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a really good time...I'll bet your Mom is glad you are living out there now...she has someone to do things with...