Friday, August 29, 2008

Another birthday down....

Ok, So Thursday I hit the BIG 32. I think that is a fine age to stop having birthdays. I would like to be 32 for the rest of my life. Like that's gonna happen. I did enjoy my birthday...No kids from 9am till 3 pm then out to dinner with the family that night. I am so tired of cake at this moment in time. They got me a White Cake with Strawberry Filling and Whipped Cream Icing.....UGH!!! My weakness!!! I was sent home that night with a little over half of it left, and there is not alot left today. There goes the 4 dress sizes I just lost. Oh well...I did enjoy the moment of insanity:-)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMY....HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I am so sorry I didn't get you a post earlier but it sounds like you had a good time....You look great...I love your shorter hair...that looks really nice...Tell your Mom and Chris that I said Hello