Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Anthony's Back to School Night....

I was really upset about tonight. We only had an hour in which the Principal talked for over half of it. Then we went to the 6th grade area and there was NO teachers there. I swear they left after there were introduced in the opening information chat crap I had to listen to. She had to go on and on about the kids safety. I guess after last year and they had a total of 4 Bomb Threats, she had to calm some peoples fears. We only got to talk to 2 teachers. His Gym and Tech Ed teachers. We go and spent a good amount of time Pimping his locker. Also he needed some help with getting the stupid thing open. I wanted to see how he does it and see it he did it wrong and help. Well after the 3rd time helping he just blew up at me and decided to scream in my face. That set me back a bit but I also know what stress he's under this year, I kinda let it slide but also told him that was not called for. So far he is starting to come outta his shell and talking to some of the kids at the bus stop. I think things will get better but only with time.

I did get a few pictures in that time. Ones of him and his locker. Mom and I found some really cool bling to add to his locker. I did go back to target today to see if they had a Magnet Disc ball with light. Last time I went they only had it in pink, but they were out today. I will try and go to another Target to see if they got it. Well, Not mush more to write, for now at least till Thursday night. Andrew's Back to School Night............

Anthony's Tech Ed Class....They are going to hand build Rockets in next few weeks....


A YOU ROCK and Spongebob Magnet.... What more could a boy ask for!!!


Full view of the Blinged out Locker!!!!


See!!! If they curl him up a little, they can fit him into the locker...Ha Ha!!!

No comments: