Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nothing much going on....

We have been busy for the past 2 weeks till this week. We have been getting the boys ready to head back to school and they are getting used to the long days at school again. I think 2 weeks off at once is 2 long for them and me too. Andrew was very excited about starting back but AJ was not as thrilled as his brother. He has 2 new classes this quarter. His last 2 were Gym and Tech Ed and now he is in Computers and then DRAMA!!! He was mad that he has to take the Drama class but I reminded him it's only for 2 months and it will be over before he knows it. He does have a few friends in that class so I hope that helps.

I am now going to volunteer in Andrews class 1 day a week, every Tuesday morning till about noon. It will be nice and Andrew can't wait!! I also volunteered to help out with Andrews Fall Party on the 31st. We went out to eat with Mom, Chris and Caleb last night at Fargo's Pizza and then off to Walmart to get outfits. AJ is not sure if hes gonna go trick or treating this year or not. Andrew is going to be Batman for 2 years in a row...UGH!!! Caleb picked out Iron Man!! I can't wait to take and post those pictures.

Here are the ones I took at dinner last night...




Marshall is still hangin in there. He did get a little bit of energy this week and we got the light changed out that was above the sink area. Last year we bought the light bar and globes but just never got the chance to put it up till now. The nasty old light was a big round globe light, but now the area looks alot nicer....

No comments: