Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just stoppin in to show off Andrews very first school picture....

Ok, I just LOVE his picture!!!! I am so very glad they turned out that good. I just want to kiss it. My baby is growing up.....and too fast. Today was his last day of school and he is officially on fall break. Anthony has school tomorrow and then he will be on break too. I love the idea of having some money to do something fun with the boys during their time off. Andrew got invited to his very 1st Birthday party....That is on Monday night. Talk about NO time to plan....but we are gonna go. I will take plenty of pictures within the next few weeks and will probably have lots to blog about.....


P.S. If you enlarge to picture, you will see that he put his shirt on backwards that day....OOPS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this school photo...it's adorable...but the best part is that he has his shirt on backwards!!! Love that!
Hey, how long are they off for Fall Break?