Monday, October 6, 2008

Andrew and Candy, what a mess!!!! Thanks Daddy!!!

We went out Saturday night with my mom and brother to Cracker Barrel for dinner, since I was at there place helping them move most of the day. I went over today too and I am WAY SORE. I will pay for it tomorrow, but I better be able to move cause Andrew is attending his 1st birthday party for a friend at school....Sniff, Sniff... My baby is growing up and fast!!! When we were are Cracker Barrel for dinner, Marshall and Andrew went to pick out some candy. They got the 10 for $1 candy sticks they love so much and one just had to be a dark blue... I think it was Blueberry. Daddy let him have it to eat tonight after dinner and talk about a mess. His Tongue, teeth and face was all BLUE!!! I got his face cleaned up but just had to take a picture of the BLUE MOUTH!!! I just had to post it. I will be taking lots of pictures tomorrow night of the party and will get them up soon.....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the BLUE CANDY!!! I remember taking some grandsons to the zoo and they all had blue cotton candy...and they had a mess with it....I got some good BLUE MOUTH pictures too.