Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Caleb!!!

Yesterday was Caleb's Birthday and what a VERY busy day we had LOT's of fun!!! We got up early and went to Cracker Barrel for Breakfast then off to Sears to get Family pictures done. That took just about 3 hours....UGH, but they turned out good. We went back to my house to change clothes, pick up Caleb's cake and figure out what to do next. We ended up piling into my van and driving into the Mountains to Woodland Park to see the Dinosaur Museum and spent 3 hours there then off to IT'Z for a fun time. After that it was back to my house for presents and cake. He loved alot of the presents we all got him. I was glad to see him so happy for once. He even let me give him all the kisses I could handle, I was one VERY happy Aunt. I put alot more of the pictures on myspace if ya wanna see them.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures...I loved your family portraits too...Amy, I love your shorter hair...you look so pretty....
Looks like Little Caleb had a great birthday....I really liked the photo of Chris and Caleb..I think he's had that same pose before...it's nice to see how much Caleb has changed...