Thursday, July 24, 2008

There is a new superhero in town...


Yes, It is true. I had my nephew over yesterday so my brother and AJ could go see The new Batman movie. We played upstairs, had a snack, and went out side to play with the neighbor's kids. Caleb had a blast. So I ran in the house to get my camera and took some VERY cute pictures. I drive my family crazy with my camera. I am always taking pictures. I even bring it to dinner with us. Just never know when a Kodak moment will happen. I know I got that from my Dad's side. My Aunt Joan is a great photographer. I just wish I lived closer and learn all of her secrets. One day!!! So here are the world cutest pictures!!!

Oh, and Caleb informed me he has a girlfriend... Our neighbor Hailynn...He will have to fight AJ over her...




See.....A Kodak Moment!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caleb is a cute SUPER HERO!! Tell Chris I said Hello