Friday, July 25, 2008

Fireworks!!!!

We are lucky enough to live with in a 2 block walking distance to A Minor League Baseball Park, The Colorado Springs Sky Sox. If the have home games on Friday and Saturday nights... They shoot off fireworks!!! Weather permitting of course. I was was just working on the computer and all of a sudden there was a huge BOOM noise. I just about fell out of my chair. Then It dawned on me that they were playing at home tonight. I openened the garage door and took some video of the fireworks. It's nice to get to see all the fireworks during the Summer and Fall games. Free entertainment. Enjoy the videos....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your fireworks are great...Gary and I were heading home from vacation on the 4th...we were heading thru Des Moines Iowa and we saw at least 12 different fireworks displays that night...All the way even thru Chicago...It was cool!