Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One Crazy Week.......

So I had been looking for a job the past 3 months now and got offered a position with Our School District 49 as a Substitute Teachers Assistant. Not sure how many times I will get called but hoping enough to pay the bills. I need to at least 4 days a week inorder to do it....Not sure that will work out. I talked to the Office Staff today and let them know I will be on the list Friday. I think I already have a job lined up at Andrew's school. That would be COOL!!! I signed up for any and every school in the district which means I could be driving into the Boonies to work. I went to fill out paperwork and get my fingerprints done. AJ was not happy when I told him I just might be at his school working too....HA HA!!!!

Today my brother and Nephew came over to play and they had a blast outside with the neighbors kids. Hailynn is Caleb's girlfriend and I got a cute picture of the 2 of them...


We were just playing and we heard this LOUD rumbling noise and looked up and a Air Force Plane was flying VERY LOW over the houses...





Looking Straight up.....

And then we played ALOT more.....



Tanner, Andrew and Caleb......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazing...the one with the Air Force jet and the ones with Andrew and Caleb...SO cute!!!