Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2nd week of Chess...

We are now on week 2 of chess and AJ is enjoying it. I of all people left the camera at home every night of class. Then it dawned on me....Stupid!!! Ya have a camera phone. Glad I thought of it cause tuesday night Uncle Chris and Caleb came up to see AJ play. It just so happens that they were short by 1 person and Uncle Chris offered to play someone....He got AJ. I just had to have a picture of that....



Even Caleb had to help his father....















And in the end AJ beat Uncle Chris...HA HA HA!!!!! He bragged all night about kicking Uncle Chris' butt....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures...AJ must really be into his chess...he could kick my butt anytime...I know nothing about chess...I don't even like checkers!