Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Late 59th Birthday Daddy!!!

OMG.... I am such a BAD daughter. I totally forgot to call my father on his 59th Birthday. I had a few things happen tonight and got side tracked. Had to get 4 punk ass children away from my son. They thought it was cool to corner him and threaten to beat him up. I was just glad Andrew ran back to the house to tell me. I guess they just didn't have anything fun to do. So I told them to stay away from my kids or I would be glad to call the police on them. Andrew had 2 handfuls of rocks ready to throw if needed to help his brother. Time will tell if they back off or not.

Back to the original reason for this blog, My dad. I have spent alot of time not living near him and I wish it wasn't like that. My parents divorced when I was young and Mom moved us kids to Colorado about a year after the divorce was final. From what I could remember it was not the nicest of divorces. My brother and I got to spend the school year with mom then off to Ohio for 2 months to stay with my dad. He always kept us busy with different things to do so we didn't get bored. I remember living in Montpelier and riding my bike over the MASSIVE bridge to get to the pool. But before we got to the pool we would stop in and see Dad at work. His shop was just over the bridge. Then he met my stepmother Geri and was married the fall of 1988. They bought a house out on County Road R in Pioneer and still live there after all these years. I met many wonderful people in Pioneer during my summers there. Still I am good friends with them...Rachel, Becky, Jenny and there are a few others.

If my father reads this I would like to tell him how much he means to me even being far apart for MANY years. It has abeen a long and wild road over the years and my love for him as only gotten stronger. I enjoy every minute we spent together even though we might not have always seem eye to eye. I love you Daddy and have a great 59th Birthday!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad would love reading your BLOG...too bad he doesn't have a computer!!!! I have always loved that picture of your Dad with his doggy....so cute...Gee, I wonder where you got your blonde hair!!