Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kids...UGH!!!!

Ok, I thought maybe after our little situation a few weeks ago with Anthony and missing school work was enough to scare him into buckling down and working harder. Well, Nope!!! I got a wonderful call from his teacher today informing me that he is missing 2 assignments and they just happen to be to top 2 biggest grades so far...UGH!!! As of the other day he was at a B for his Science class but is now at a D-. I have to yet again nicely ask his teacher to let him bring the Science book home Friday so we can get it all caught up yet again. He is now grounded till his grade comes back up. I told him if this continues, we may have to stop Chess....I think I really hit him hard with that. Time will tell and let's see what he can do.


They have a website so parents can check there grades and Attendance....



Andrew had his very first picture day at school Wednesday. I got him a dolled up and sent him off to school. When I picked him up at the end of the day his hair was ALL over the place. I just hope it survived to get the pictures done....If not Mommy took pictures of him before we left the house that morning. He's loving school still and even has a girlfriend. Oh,but according to Andrew "She's my part time girlfriend...Only during Breakfast and Lunch". Things that comes from a 5 year old, I will never understand it. She is a cute little girl. I will try and get a picture of them for my next post.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. Isn't that new website awesome?! This is our 3rd year having it at the kids' school and I love it, love it! My youngest just got grounded Friday for the exact same thing. Sometimes they can be so frustrating. UGH!!!