Sunday, December 28, 2008

How my Christmas week went.....

Well, We got all the presents wrapped and ready for Christmas morning. I was busy the 2 days before Christmas. I volunteered with Marshall's Bi-polar Support group and worked at the booth to pass on the goodness of the support group. I tell you, I am glad Marshall heard about it. It is a nice outlet for him to meet others going thru the same ordeal has he is. He gets excited every Monday night to go. Christmas Eve was busy too. Rushing around to finish up all the small details of Christmas, I was talked into taking pictures of a wedding. My Mom worked with a lady named Wendy and she was getting married and had everything set up but no photographer.My mother donated my services for the day...THANKS MOM!!! But I graciously went and enjoyed taking all the pictures. I set them up a Photobucket account and uploaded them so they could send the link to family and friends that couldn't make it. Here is a taste of my handy work.....




I just loved changing around some of the photos. I blurred a few of the edges and also made them black and white. She LOVED the pictures. I am meeting up with her tomorrow to pick out the pictures she wants so we can go print them.It will be LOT'S of fun.....

Christmas morning was crazy.... Chris was suppose to met Sarah at 7am to get Caleb and he forgot to email her and just decided to head to her house. WRONG!!! He got lost in the middle of no where and got his car stuck in a snow bank trying to turn around. I finally got his on the phone and gave him step by step instructions to Sarah's. He called on his way bad and he was pissed!!! She decided to go behind Chris' back about the fact there is no Santa. So Caleb kept saying that there is no Santa.I was then pissed also. The boy is only 4...give him a few more years. So when they got to my house, Uncle Marshall walked him around all the wonderful gifts that Santa left for him and boy did that ever change his mind. He was in heaven...




Well, that's how crazy my week was....Hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas and Enjoy the New Years!!!!

No comments: